1. Name and Contact Details of the Processing Controller
a) When visiting our website
When accessing our website, information used by the browser on your device is automatically sent to the server hosting our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is collected in this context without any manual input from you and will be stored until automatic erasure:
• name of the file accessed
• date and time of access
• volume of data transferred
• notification as to whether access was successful
• description of the type of web browser used
• operating system used
• previously visited website
• your IP address
We will process the aforementioned information for the following purposes:
• guaranteeing smooth establishment of connection to the website;
• guaranteeing comfortable use of our website;
• evaluating system security and stability; as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data processing that are listed above. We do not use the collected data to draw conclusions about your identity in any case.
b) When subscribing to our newsletter
If you have given consent pursuant to Art. 6(1) point (a) GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis.
Entering an e-mail address is sufficient to receive the newsletter.
Cancelling the subscription/Withdrawing your consent:
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter, i.e. withdraw your consent to receiving it, at any time. In doing so, your consent given to its delivery will expire at the same time.
A link to cancel your subscription to the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter.
Alternatively, you can also e-mail your unsubscription request to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Legal bases for the General Data Protection Regulation:
Pursuant to the stipulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable since 25 May 2018, we inform you that the consent given to the transmission of the e-mail addresses is based on Art. 6(1) point (a), 7 GDPR.
We further inform you that, according to the legal stipulations set out in Art. 21 GDPR, you are entitled to object to the future processing of your personal data at any time. The right to object refers, in particular, to the processing for direct marketing purposes.
c) When using our contact options
Should you have queries of any kind, we offer you the option to contact us by e-mail. In this case, a valid e-mail address must be entered so that we know who is sending the query, and in order to reply to it. You may provide further information if you wish.
Data processing for contacting us takes place acc. to Art. 6(1) point (a) GDPR based on the data provided voluntarily by you. The personal data collected by us when you use the contact options will be erased automatically once the request submitted by you has been dealt with.
3. Data Dissemination
Any transfer of your personal data to third parties for any purposes other than the ones specified below is not made.
We will only disseminate your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6(1) point (a) GDPR;
• disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6(1) point (f) GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disseminating your data;
• if there is any legal obligation for the dissemination in accordance with Art. 6(1) point (c) GDPR; as well as
• doing so is legally permissible and, pursuant to Art. 6(1) point (b) GDPR, necessary for the execution of contractual matters with you.
Ligawest would like to inform you of the following:
All imagery shown on this web site is subject to applicable copyright laws and therefore protectet under these laws.
The copyrights is owned by the photographers and/or artists represented by Ligawest.
Furthermore, all independent photographic design and projects published on this web site are protectet by copyright.
All sections of this web site are also subject to applicable copyright laws and therefore protectet under these laws.
Consequently, any commercial reuse of any content of this web site is contingent on written consent of the copyright owner.
Ligawest will be happy to provide contact upon request. The Ligawest web site may include hyperlinks to third-party web pages.
The companies assume no responsibility for the content of those web pages. Ligawest strongly emphasizes that they have no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the web pages referenced. Ligawest cannot endorse any content provided on these pages.